Glenderran is a family run, immaculately maintained Victorian terraced town house, combining the original splendour with all the modern comforts. All bedrooms are individually decorated and are well equipped with en-suite or private facilities Freeview TV and tea/coffee making facilities. We are within a 2 minute walk of the Old Course, the beaches and town centre. Free secure broadband internet is available throughout the guesthouse. We pride ourselves on first class friendly service and delicious, wholesome breakfasts. Freshly prepared local farm produce is cooked to order from our varied menu.
• We are just a few minutes walk from the world famous Old Course
• Free Wi-Fi internet in all rooms
• Tea & Coffee in bedrooms with delicious Scottish shortbread
• LCD television with Freeview
• Free car parking
• Great breakfast – fresh fruit salads, smoked haddock, smoked salmon & traditional Scottish
• Clock radio
• Golf clubs storage
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.